Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beer We Go!

How did you first hear about your favorite bar?? Was it your friend or co-worker? Maybe it was the closest place to grab a drink from school or after work. Our group is getting numerous requests for the local bar called THE HAVEN, a local, smaller bar near PLU on 125th street. We will be recommending, as well as critiquing numerous bars throughout the next couple week. Don't get us wrong, we are no Simon Cowell, but we will do the best we can to give you informative and relative feedback!! Each person will be blogging about a different aspect of the restaurant/bar/grill. This could include:
  • Favorite drinks
  • Daily Specials- Times and events
  • Prices
  • Food
  • Social Environment
  • "The Usuals"
  • Games/Entertainment
  • Etc.
What bar have you always wanted to check out or think we would enjoy? Let us college kids do what we do best!!

-Bret

6 comments:

  1. If you havent been to the Harmon in Tacoma I would suggest it! Great food and great company brewed beer. Have a pint of the Mt. Takhoma IPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we haven't! Sounds like we just found a new spot to explore! What was the beer of choice when you went there??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly suggest you all attend my 21st birthday run!! I'm turning 21-years-old on March 14th and bar hoping with my roommates and friends! Not sure where the night will take us, but we will be drinking lots of beer...right up your alley.

    Heres my facebook link:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=202972026395578

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have to check that place out! Any suggestions on specific drinks or food James?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I should see that place on 125 Street. However my favorite bar would be a Segafredo Cafe' on Lincoln Road (Miami) where I used to come very often when I lived there. Since I am from Denamrk my favorite beer is Calsberg! Happy Birthday, Sara!

    ReplyDelete