Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Best, Worst Beer in America

To keep our readers entertained, as well as physically fit- here is an article from Brobible.com talking about the best and worst beers for an American. I will admit it, these picks for the best beer are not what I would say is my beer of choice for when I'm craving a cold one on a hot summer day. But on the other hand, its always nice to know what to drink to keep the dreaded calories down while enjoying man's favorite hobby!


beer-belly-pic.jpg



Enjoy!

~Bret

3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you in saying I wouldn't normally choose these as my first choices. The primary difference these beers have when compared to other "light beers" is the alcohol amount. The top beer has approximately 2.8% alcohol content, which is why it only has 64 calories. Taking into consideration the amount you would have to consume to equal a "normal" beer I wouldn't say it’s worth it. It's always nice to know what you "could" be drinking considering the vast amount of choices we have these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barrett,

    Exactly our point, it seems like it could be something you could drink if you wanted to watch your weight, but definitely not a MAN beer of our choice! Impressive comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brobible is amazing. Although this is an interesting analysis, I can't imagine ever selecting my beer based on calorie content. Ask Sven if the Germans worry about counting calories in their beer!

    ReplyDelete